Safe and Secure Workplaces
Safetell provides high quality security solutions across the public and private sectors. Our products and services range from Asset Protection, through Building Security and Target Hardening to Counter Terror provisioning.
Safetell adopts a consultative approach to clients, using a combination of standard and bespoke physical security products to provide organisations of all size with total peace of mind.
From its UK headquarters, Safetell has been providing innovative security solutions for 30 years. Over that time, the landscape has shifted. Where once, retail banks requiring protection from hold-up attacks was commonplace, today’s requirements tend more toward less conspicuous threats.
As the types of attack organisations face have grown and morphed, customer demands have become more varied, specific to industry type and often bespoke to individual businesses.
As these demands become more varied, Safetell’s approach evolved to provide a completely tailored service. We do not simply offer ‘standard’ products or services, we work with clients collaboratively to design a complete solution that exactly fulfils the specific requirements of every customer who works with us.
This approach leads to long-standing relationships, high degrees of customer retention and significant proportions of repeat business. The business serves organisations of all size and is particularly proud of the strength of its partnership with many blue-chip clients.
- Designs, develops, installs, and maintains physical security solutions
- Service division protects businesses with field-based technicians and engineers
- Range of services to reduce risk, cost and effort for specifiers, contractors and end users
- Aftersales support and extended lifetime warranties to maintain our products to the highest standards
- Physical security – products resistant to blast, bullet, fire and forced entry as well as CCTV and cash handling
- Customers range from leading blue-chip organisations to single sites, and include governments and businesses
- Bespoke solutions to protect staff and assets
- Manual attack and ballistic resistant cash counters, windows and moving security screens
- Bullet resistant doors and partitions
- Interlocking door airlocks
- Customised cash and asset storage and transfer systems
- Helps maintain the secure-line for bulk pass-through
- Storage functions to reduce the risk of harm or damage to a secure environment
- Securing buildings with certified Secure Portals and Revolving Doors
- Integrated Speed Lanes to control the flow of staff and visitors to buildings
- Range of remote locking solutions
- Door automation and servicing throughout the UK
- Counter terror and target hardening solutions for organisations, governments and businesses
- Consultative one-stop-shop for standard and bespoke physical security products and services
- Offering a range of ‘touchless’ security solutions
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Marie-Claire Dwek was appointed as CEO of Newmark Security PLC (AIM:NWT) and its subsidiary Safetell in 2013. Prior to this, she spent more than a decade in real estate investment & management developing a successful portfolio of diversified investments. Earlier in her career Marie-Claire gained deep experience of the security technology sector as she served as Marketing Director for an electronic security provider.
Paul Lovell has a background in finance, operating in senior roles with ‘Big Four’ accountancy firms worldwide. He joined Safetell in 1991 and has worked in a variety of executive positions before being appointed Managing Director in 2019. Paul is responsible for building profitable growth in revenues through a diversification strategy and taking advantage of new and growing markets in the UK and oversees.